How do you get rid of body acne

« ...Ensure hands are well-cleaned. Take the gauze pads and wrap around your index fingers of both hands and prepare for the next step....
...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Tazarotene- it is a type of designer retinoid and a part of vitamin A family as like other members of vitamin A family this is also called retinoid. It is an approved treatment from the Health Canada. To use this for the treatment of acne you should apply a small quantity to the entire face but avoid the areas that can cause irritation as eyes and nose. Wash the face after 30 minutes and it will provide the relief from the irritation that is caused by the acne and other skin problems....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: salicylic acid peel and acne scars, cheap creams on how to cure acne, secret acne cure